The Doctrinal Statement of Hebron Bible College
- Belief in the divine plenary inspiration and supernatural inerrancy of Holy Scripture as contained in both the Old and New Testaments in their original autographs as the Word of God, and the grounds of absolute, supreme, and final authority in relation to biblical teaching and only inviolable rule for Christian conduct in both life and faith.
- Belief in the Trinity in the unity of the Godhead- one living and true God, eternally existing in three Persons - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit- the same in substance, and equal in power and glory.
- Belief in the Personality and deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the only incarnate Son of God, begotten not created, born of the virgin Mary, his perfect and sinless humanity, both truly God and perfect man yet one Person forever, his atoning sacrifice, death, bodily resurrection and ascension to the throne of God and His real, personal, bodily return in power and glory to exercise judgment and triumphal reign.
- Belief in the Personality of God the Holy Spirit, the source and power of all acceptable worship and service, the author and interpreter of the infallible Word of God, who convicts, regenerates, indwells and sanctifies all believers.
- Belief in the creation of Man in the image of God, his subsequent fall into total depravity and utter ruin, his fallen state and lost condition entailed on all the human race all subject to His wrath, lying under His condemnation, and the necessity of the new birth of each sinner on his repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, as the only grounds of Christ’s righteousness being imputed to him.
- Belief in the Sovereignty of God in Creation, Providence and Redemption, revealing the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and Him as the only true Mediator, between God and men.
- Belief in salvation from the guilt, penalty and power of sin through justification by grace alone, through faith alone and the receiving of holiness of life through the imparted righteousness of Christ, Him being our propitiatory and expiatory sacrifice for sin.
- Belief in the personality of the Devil as a real malevolent spirit exercising unrelenting opposition to God and His divine purposes, his enslavement and corruption of the unregenerate, and the final doom of himself and fallen angels.
- Belief in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust followed by the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and eternal punishment of the impenitent.
- Belief that Christ commanded only two ordinances to be observed by believers, in accordance with the Scriptures, namely believers’ baptism by total immersion in water and celebration of the Lord’s Supper.
- Belief in baptism in the Spirit as entry into the true number of the people of God - the Lord Jesus Christ being their Head, and empowerment for Christian living, the exercise of the gifts of the Spirit for the benefit of local gathered church of believers and witness to the wider world in terms of direct evangelism and Christian service - and the duty believers to meet together at the appointed times to participate in prayer, Bible study and fellowship with other believers.